Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bull Heart Films introduction

Bull Heart Films emerges as a film production company and intends to produce and distribute movies entertaining deaf and general audience over the world.

Passion and inspiration is born in Stockholm, Sweden, by Gergin Simeonov and Christer Borg, both of them are deaf. Each of them is committed to devoting his time, and once they find necessary film tools, the next task is to challenge the stereotype and to show the world that a deaf film maker can make a decent film...and we, film makers, are working to see how far we can go...

We hope that once we enter the film world, we have capability to learn, to grow and to compete the film market.

Bull Heart Films is young, fresh and hopeful. Behind it, there are two deaf individuals who decide to stand up and to take action. That is us, Gergin and Christer.

Let's introduce ourselves to the world.

My name is Gergin, I am deaf and come from Bulgaria. Now I am a student at California Student University of Northridge in the USA, majoring in Information Systems, and expect to graduate in december 2008.

Christer is deaf and comes from Sweden. He works as a teacher for the deaf in the school for the deaf in Stockholm.

I am involving myself in the film field for the following reasons;

1. I see myself a challenge
2. One of my interests is in the film field and my dream is to be able to compete in the challenging film world
3. I have been reading many books on making film especially scripts since 2004 and I hope that it helps me somehow
4. My burning desire is to show the world that I, as a deaf guy, can make a decent film

Christer notices my ability and wants to expand it. He notices my knowledge and wants to grow it. He notices my level and wants to push it up.

And according to our abilities, we are about to test them to see where they will lead us...and once we find our weakness in some area, we will go there to replace them with strengths ...and once
we build a strong team in the right direction, we will be able to entertain deaf and general audiences, and hopefully our audiences will appreciate our efforts...

We desire to test our efforts. We will learn to become like a bull.
A bull doesn't tolerate being directed,
and our dream is not to be directed and entertained
by hearing film makers,
our dream is to be entertained by a true deaf film maker, so
Bull Heart Films emerges to make its dream come true.


LET'S HELP BULL HEART FILMS ACHIEVE ITS DESIRED GOAL


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, is that you Gergin?! I remembered you from your first year at CSUN-- you were living with Damon... I am a good friend with Damon's girlfriend (well, his ex), Crystal, the short asian girl.

We met at Six Flags Magic Mountain, if you can recollect?

I am so glad to see you embarking on a great project! I will keep track of your journey and wish you good luck!

--Kirsi

Raymond Luczak said...

Hello:

I'd love to learn more! Please email me privately at RL@raymondluczak.com.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Raymond Luczak
BOOKS * FILMS * PLAYS
http://www.raymondluczak.com/